Important things to know for your Health and Safety
2The following measures have been put in place to ensure you stay safe when re-starting at Vitality Health Club.
- Finger print entry has been removed, replacing with a contactless fob entry method.
- We require you to use hand sanitiser upon arrival, it is available at our front counter.
- Please use the disinfectant wipes provided throughout the gym to wipe over equipment after use
- Staff will be increasing the daily cleaning schedule
- During phase 3 we will be limited to 1 person per 4m2 which means some equipment will be temporarily out of use. We encourage you to come in during quieter times throughout the middle of the day to avoid having to wait outside before entering if we are at capacity. We will monitor this closely and adapt if needed. At this stage you wont be required to book a time.
- We ask for your co-operation as we work through this next phase and look forward to working together to ensure the easing of all restrictions as quickly as possible!
- Lochie and Donna will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding any of the above.