Important things to know for your Health and Safety
Based on the newly released information from the SA government, on Friday the 21st August 2020, a COVID-safety Marshal is now required on our premises at all times. A COVID-safety Marshal is responsible for assisting and monitoring social distancing and to ensure that members and guests are following the required health & safety processes in line with the current restrictions.
In the case of 24/7 businesses, we are only required to have a Marshall present during busy times. Based on advice received from the SA government, our staffed hours cover all busiest times in the gym and we are well below our maximum allowed capacity at all times so a Marshall is not needed outside of our staffed hours. All Vitality Health Club team members have completed the COVID-safety Marshal training and are working together to keep us all safe.
The following measures have been put in place to ensure you stay safe when re-starting at Vitality Health Club.
- Finger print entry has been removed, replacing with a contactless fob entry method.
- We require you to use hand sanitiser upon arrival, it is available at our front counter.
- Please use the disinfectant wipes provided throughout the gym to wipe over equipment after use
- Staff will be increasing the daily cleaning schedule
- During phase 3 we will be limited to 1 person per 2m2 which means some equipment will be temporarily out of use.
- We ask for your co-operation as we work through this next phase and look forward to working together to ensure the easing of all restrictions as quickly as possible!
- Lochie and Donna will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding any of the above.