Our ReOPENING Details
Based on the newly released information from the SA government, on Friday the 21st August 2020, a COVID-safety Marshal is now required on our premises at all times. A COVID-safety Marshal is responsible for assisting and monitoring social distancing and to ensure that members and guests are following the required health & safety processes in line with the current restrictions.
In the case of 24/7 businesses, we are only required to have a Marshall present during busy times. Based on advice received from the SA government, our staffed hours cover all busiest times in the gym and we are well below our maximum allowed capacity at all times so a Marshall is not needed outside of our staffed hours. All Vitality Health Club team members have completed the COVID-safety Marshal training and are working together to keep us all safe.
CURRENT RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE:
Strict rules are in place during the phase 3 of easing restrictions and these include but are not limited to:
- a maximum of 1 person per 2m2 rule in the gym
- a maximum of 125 people in the facility (this is excluding staff)
- group fitness classes up to a maximum of 15 people only.
- 2 hour maximum training duration limit
- we encourage cashless payments
- please bring your own clean towel
- we encourage all members to please use the disinfectant wipes provided between use of equipment
- maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule ie skip a piece of equipment between people if in use and have some of the cardio machines will be turned off / blocked off.
- fans are not to be used in the gym area to avoid spread of air droplets
- Lochie and Donna will be available throughout the week to assist with complying with these rules and answer any questions you may have.
Most importantly we look forward to seeing you and encourage you to enjoy working out again!