covid 19 Details
Our updated COVID-19 plan is available below based on the newly released information from the SA government, on Wednesday the 31st March 2021.
CURRENT RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE:
Strict rules are in place during this phase of restrictions and these include but are not limited to:
- a maximum of 3 people per 4m2 rule in the gym
- a maximum 15 people per fitness class
- we encourage cashless payments
- please bring your own clean towel
- we encourage all members to please use the disinfectant wipes provided between use of equipment
- maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule ie skip a piece of equipment between people if in use and have some of the cardio machines will be turned off / blocked off.
- Scan in with your membership fob each visit. If you are a casual visitor, please check in with staff.
- Scan the safe check in QR code upon arrival
- Covid marshal is in place during peak times
- Brad and Donna will be available throughout the week to assist with complying with these rules and answer any questions you may have.