Our ReOPENING Details
Based on the newly released information from the SA government, Vitality Health Club will re-open on Monday the 1st of June at 8am.
Strict rules are in place during the phase 3 of easing restrictions and these include but are not limited to:
- a maximum of 1 person per 2m2 rule in the gym
- a maximum of 125 people in the facility (this is excluding staff)
- group fitness classes up to a maximum of 15 people only.
- 2 hour maximum training duration limit
- we encourage cashless payments
- please bring your own clean towel
- we encourage all members to please use the disinfectant wipes provided between use of equipment
- maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule ie skip a piece of equipment between people if in use and have some of the cardio machines will be turned off / blocked off.
- fans are not to be used in the gym area to avoid spread of air droplets
- Lochie and Donna will be available throughout the week to assist with complying with these rules and answer any questions you may have.
Most importantly we look forward to seeing you and encourage you to enjoy working out again!