What you need to know about recommencing your membership
What you need to know about restarting your membership
With the easing of restrictions and the re-opening of Vitality Health Club, all members must choose to restart their memberships before they can enter the gym. We have also used this time to update the entry system and access for our members.
What this means
- From the 1st June, you will need to contact us to advise us of your re-start date so that we can reactivate your membership.
- If you have a membership paid in full, we will extend your term with the length of time that you were suspended for.
- If you pay by direct debit, this will recommence from the date you start back.
- Once you have made contact and set your re-start date, make your way into the gym to see Lochie or Donna during the week to update your access to the facility.
- We have made some improvements while you have been away so you will be issued with a new FOB as part of our new entry system and some members will need to update their payment details.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch and let’s get back into the gym!
Walk-In: Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm